- 1997 - Prof. C.K. Kokate, Vice-President, Pharmacy Council of India along with another members Prof.
T.R. Juneja, Mr. Dipankar Chakraorty, Prof. Harikishan Singh, Mrs. Archana Mudugal, Mr. A.S. Tayal, Mr.
Sujan Chakraborthy, Dr.D.P. Jundal, Mr. Daler Singh.
- 1998 – Dr. (Mrs.) Kantha, Vice-Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- 2001 – Mr. Parameshwar, Vice-President, DPRUD and Dr. Urmila Thatte from KEM Hospital, Mumbai, Dr. H.
Sudarshan, Chairman, Task Force, Health & Family Welfare, Mr. A.K.M. Naik, Principal Secretary, Health
and Family Welfare, Mr. Anand Rajshekar, Drugs Controller, Karnataka and Mr. Jayram, Additional Drugs
Controller during India-WHO Essential Drugs Program & Delhi Society for Promotion of Rational Use of
- 2002 – Dr. Nagaraj, the Director, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Services during the seminar
for hospital pharmacists of Health and Family Welfare Services.
- 2003 – Dr. N. Seetha Lakshmi, Principal, Health and Family Welfare Training Center, Bengaluru and Health
and Family Welfare Primary Health Centers (PHC) and Primary Health Unit (PHU), General Hospital & Indian
Population Project (IPP) Health Center doctors.